We are seeking a talented Business Development professional to provide support to an array of innovative business initiatives, with a primary focus on the identification, review, negotiation and management for data procurement. The role is responsible for not only drafting, reviewing, and negotiating commercial contracts but also enhancing and implementing contract management across the enterprise.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Stay up to date with the industry and technology trends to ensure you are a trust partner to our prospect and current clients
- Strong technical aptitude and ability learn new technology quickly
- Proven consultative software, data or solution sales skills
- Experience working in or with data driven companies
What We Offer:
- We offer a diversity of interesting technical problems. We'll stretch and grow your skill set as you deal with an ever-changing landscape of unique problems presented by our clients
- A rare opportunity in Northeast Ohio to work with world-class, cutting-edge technology
- Our team is comprised of talented, hard-working folks that appreciate collaborating with driven, intelligent, accountable, and friendly people
- We value our culture. We're a great place to work and have a serious dedication to the careers and personal lives of the people that we work with
- We offer fully paid health, dental vision and life and disability insurance, a 401k, and unlimited vacation time.