We push the limits of technology to change the way open source data impacts the world.Join our mission
“What I want to build is a company we can look back on in two, five, ten years, and we can be proud of the fact that we continued to stick to our guns. We focused on our culture. We focused on our clients. And we gave back to our community.”—Matt Carpenter, CEO
If seeing a well-honed CI solution brings a tear to your eye, or if you’ve ever spent an evening swearing at Mesosphere for fun, we’re right there with you.
We want developers who are as comfortable debating the merits of SASS vs. LESS as you are digging into MVC controllers.
If building a search results suggestion algorithm sounds like a fun way to spend an afternoon, we should talk.
If you’ve ever spent an evening crafting an image downloader for fun, you’ll have a great time working with us.
These are some of the open source tools our team gets to play with every day.
- Elastic Search
How we’re putting data to use
We kept first responders safe during the 2014 healthcare epidemic.
By monitoring social media conversations in real time, we helped
responders understand where civil unrest could put their safety at risk.
Founded in 2007.
Moved to Chagrin Falls office in 2010.
- Friends and family invested in our mission to make open source data accessible and more meaningful.
- We hired a few talented and passionate people and started to create real momentum.
- We worked around the clock to build each client relationship.
We bootstrapped our growth ‘til 2013.
Marker LLC believed in our vision and lead our first investment round in 2014.
- Determined to prove ourselves, we honed our ideas and execution.
- We attracted new clients and investors.
- We focused on delivering value consistently and at scale over time.
We closed our second investment round led by Providence Equity in 2015.
Grew to over 50 employees in 2016.
- We have handpicked the best talent to accelerate our growth.
- We are on track to ensure delivery of game changing insights for years to come.
We're continuing to grow.
“The asset value is not in the code. It’s in the men and women who walk in and out of these doors everyday.”—Matt Carpenter, CEO